Friday 12 November 2010

Desperate dreaming..

At 4.23 am this morning I was awake and sitting in the bathroom shaking with the nightmares that seem to plague me. This one was set where I used to live when I was a child, in fact my parents still live there. They have a Victorian house with a really long garden. In my dream I had the body of a child but the mind of an adult. I was being chased through the house and I had to climb from the bedroom window and into the garden with a baby, this baby was my now daughter Lily. I wanted to run through the back garden and through to the neighbours house but I knew I wouldn't be safe, so I ran down to the bottom of the garden carrying the baby, to fit through a gap in the hedge at the bottom. This gap led onto lots of fields, one after another scoping for miles. I remember hearing shouting and gunshots in the house whilst I was running and I knew in that moment my parents were dead. I was now all alone in this world, with the responsibility of a baby ( she wasn't my baby in the dream, in fact I don't know who she was)  I remember running for miles thinking that I had to keep going as the baby needed me and would die without me, I could hear the men chasing us with the occasional gunshot ringing out and the loud bark of dogs in the distance.... They never caught me, I woke up before they could.

No comments:

Post a Comment