Saturday 13 November 2010

internet wierdies?

Ok, so it's 2.30 in the morning and I can't sleep. I am typing this on my phone while I am lying in bed. Today I shared this blog with a couple of strangers. Well I say strangers but really they are my internet wierdy friends. I actually don't have any real life friends so I tend to live a lot if my life online. Probably quite common these days! Anyway these friends aRe people I have met online through a site affectionately known as 'the purple place' I won't tell you its proper names as a girl has to have some secrets! I am sure they all think I am a professional Looper and they would probably be right. I don't expect them to understand but just to hear me. So thank-you to the internet wierdies who made me cry tonight for all the nice things they said x

No comments:

Post a Comment