Friday 12 November 2010

Personal info?

Ok, a bit more background. As I have already said I am 37, a divorced then remarried mum of 6, yes 6! My eldest is now 21, married with a baby on the way, it is a boy. My grandson is due on the 16th of December 2010. I am really excited. My next eldest is 19, she has already given me a gorgeous grandaughter, her name is Hannah and she is such a poppet, she is a bit quiet but hopefully with lots of encouragement she will move forward. She is also pregnant again. Another boy, fabulous, she will be due on the 15th November 2010 which is this Monday. Something else to be excited about. Next is my only son, he is 17 and still lives at home, well I say he lives at home but he is at his girlfriends more often than here. Next comes another daughter, she is 14, she is special needs after being born prematurely at 25 weeks weighing 1 lb 4 oz. Then comes another daughter, she is 11 and is also special needs although not as severly as the older one. Lastly but not least is my baby, Lily, she is 14 months old and my miracle baby, I will speak more about that later. My husband is Gaz, we have been together nearly 11 years and been married for 5 and a half. He is my soul mate, my best friend and my crutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment